GHK Hiring for Operations Coordinator Position
Golf House Kentucky is hiring! We are currently in search of filling the Operations Coordinator position and are accepting applications through December 15, 2021.The Operations Coordinator’s primary function is to facilitate and manage the course rating programming for the Kentucky Golf Association. The course rating program is a core business function and vital to the Kentucky Golf Association and the United States Golf Association (USGA). Additional responsibilities will involve tournament administration duties with the Kentucky Golf Association (KGA) and Kentucky PGA (KPGA) as time permits and as needed. Specific job responsibilities include:
- Complete course ratings at golf courses throughout Kentucky
- Formulate and execute a course rating strategy to ensure timely ratings in accordance with USGA requirements
- Key/input data collected for courses
- Train and coordinate independent contractors as field course raters
- Assist in golf course set-up for KGA and KPGA golf tournaments to include course marking, selection of tee and hole locations, etc.
- Participate in execution of KGA and KPGA golf tournaments
Applicants with a college degree and familiarity with the USGA's course rating process are preferred. Please submit your resume, cover letter and references to Jeff Adkerson, PGA via email. To view the full job description, click here.