COVID-19 Statement from Golf House Kentucky
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Golf House Kentucky and each of its organizations, the Kentucky PGA Section, Kentucky Golf Association and Kentucky Golf Foundation will be postponing all activities and events scheduled through April 12th. This includes each of the following:
- KPGA Small Group Meeting on March 16th at Hopkinsville Golf & Country Club
- Youth on Course caddie orientations at Keene Trace Golf Club on March 28th and April 4th
- Rules of Golf Workshop on March 30th at Golf House Kentucky
- PGA HOPE Adaptive Training Seminar on March 31st at Golf House Kentucky
- Kentucky PGA Junior Tour events at Griffin Gate Golf Club and Audubon Country Club on April 5th and April 11th-12th
- Kentucky PGA Section's Kaiser Cup on April 6th-7th at Belterra Resort
Additonally, all Golf House Kentucky staff members will be working remotely beginning Monday, March 16th through at minimum Friday, March 27th. Each member will have email and phone access during this time. Please click here to see the contact list.
A reassessment will be made in the coming weeks by each organization's Board of Directors and the Golf House Kentucky staff to determine the best course of action beyond this period. We appreciate your understanding during this time and wish everyone the highest safety and health during this period. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions and let us know of any assistance we might be able to give you.
Jeff Adkerson, PGA - Executive Director, Golf House Kentucky
Pete Garvey, PGA - President, Kentucky Golf Foundation
Craig Heibert, PGA - President, Kentucky PGA Section
Dave Nicholas - President, Kentucky Golf Association