Please note: If you are a GHIN Handicap holder through a KGA member club you are already a member of the Association.
Information and Instructions
Before beginning the application process, please read the following:
1) The rate for this online handicap is $40.00. This membership opportunity is open to new and renewal members.
2) When you sign up, your KGA Online Handicap will be valid for 12 months from the date you register.
3) Click "Join or Renew GHIN Handicap Number" above. This will take you to the benefits and price of your GHIN Handicap. You will then click "Join" at the bottom.
4) If you have had a GHIN Handicap number at any club within the past five years, you can search for your profile by entering your GHIN number or first and last name and select your profile/membership. If you don't have a GHIN number, click "Create New Profile" above the box.
5) After you fill out the approriate form completely, click “Submit Order”. There is an option at the top to select "Auto Renew" which will automatically renew your handicap on the expiration date. You can also make a donation to the KGA by using the drop down menu on the "Donation" line. This is an automated process, and you will receive a confirmation welcome e-mail with your GHIN number. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us via phone during normal business hours 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday at (502) 243-8295 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- World Handicap System Index through the GHIN service at the KGA online E-Club
- Handicap revision updates emailed straight to the golfer
- Online Posting for golfers to track their Handicap and Stats
- Exclusive discounts on hotels and travel with Affinity Travel Benefits
- Up-to-date course rating information in national database ensures handicap accuracy
- Eligibility to play in KGA tournaments, championships and events