Please note: If you are a GHIN Handicap holder through a KGA member club you are already a member of the association.
Information and Instructions
Before beginning the application process, please read the following:
1) The rate for this online handicap is $30.00. This membership opportunity is open to new and renewal members.
2) When you sign up, your KGA Online Handicap will be valid for 12 months from the date you register.
3) If you have had a GHIN Handicap number at any club within the past five years, click "Renew or Transfer Existing GHIN Number" above and enter your GHIN number and last name. If you don't have a GHIN number, or had one but can't remember it, please click "Sign Up For a New GHIN Number".
4) After you fill out the form completely, click “Join Now!”. This is an automated process, and you will receive a confirmation welcome e-mail with your GHIN number. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us via phone during normal business hours 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday at (502) 243-8295 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USGA Handicap Index through the GHIN service at the KGA online E-Club
- Handicap revision updates emailed straight to the golfer
- Online Posting for golfers to track their Handicap and Stats
- Exclusive discounts on hotels and travel with Affinity Travel Benefits
- Up-to-date course rating information in national database ensures handicap accuracy
- Eligibility to play in KGA tournaments, championships and events